A Conglomerate Company
Corporate Social Responsibility - Some Sponsors we have supported before
The Herget Group
Download The Herget Group's Form here:
When finished, email us at CSR@TheHergetGroup.com
GIFT CARD DONATIONS
The Herget Group, LLC and its subsidiaries proudly supports charitable organizations and schools in the communities we serve. Each General Manager has a monthly charitable giving budget. Donations are made in the form of $25 gift certificates for fundraising efforts of the non-profit organizations our guests care about. Please note that The Herget Group does not participate in food donations or food sampling for events, nor do we make cash donations or provide cash sponsorships of individuals, teams or organizations.
The specific purpose for the donation and how it will be used.
Proof of the organization’s Federal Tax ID number.
A copy of the organization’s current IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter, if applicable.
A contact name including address, phone number, fax and email, if available.
Information, if any, concerning past or current involvement with our company.
Sign-off on ability to use logo on website
Rules & Guidelines
1. We do not provide product or cash donations.
2. All requests must be submitted at least four weeks prior to the beginning of each quarter (4 weeks prior to January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, and October 1st) Requests are reviewed and processed the week at the beginning of each quarter.
3. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we can not respond to phone, emails, or Facebook and Twitter requests. We are unable to check on the status of your donation.
4. Out-of-state and out-of-area organizations and requests will not be approved. Only one donation per organization will be approved each year. Please note that priority will be given to area schools.
5. Check that all details have been included in your letter. Unfortunately, requests that do not include all the above details will not be considered.
Sorry, we cannot support organizations that fall into the following categories:
Capital campaigns, building projects
Political organizations or candidates
Programs that promote religion
Organizations lacking proof of 501(c)(3) status
Conferences, seminars, or reunions
Transportation and Travel for individuals or groups
Loans or investments
Athletic teams, events, or sponsorships
Animal related programs, including shelters
Symposiums, conferences, conventions, professional association meetings
Partnerships or advertising
General awareness campaigns
Development or productions of books, films, video, television programs or websites
Parties, celebrations, parades, festivals and raffles
The Herget Group, LLC © 2019